Vision & Mission
The staff at Bullard Primary School partners with students and parents/guardians to facilitate student learning for improved student achievement and the attainment of the State's high academic standards.
PBS Staff Pledge
- Provide a safe and supportive environment for children to learn;
- Provide high quality curriculum tied to the Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills (TEKS);
- Provide qualified faculty and staff to ensure high-quality instruction and support;
- Strive to identify and address students' unique needs;
- Communicate regularly with parents on their student's progress and needs;
- Involve parents in decisions relating to the education of their children.
BPS Parent/Guardian Pledge
- Provide a safe and supportive environment for children to grow and develop;
- Send students to school on time and ready to learn;
- Encourage student learning by monitoring students' homework and graded papers;
- Visit school and participate in school activities, including parent-teacher conferences;
- Work closely with the classroom teacher to ensure the success of their students;
- Adhere to school rules and provide direction to their student in the same.
BPS Student Pledge
- Give it your all
- Respect others
- Own your choices
- Willing to work hard